What differentiates us from the rest of the pack …
- We were one of the early adopters of, and began investing in Microsoft Cloud vision and SaaS business strategies in 2011.
- We sold our legacy business units in 2014 and retained our cloud technology and teams to focus fully on born in the cloud solutions and a SaaS only business model.
- We use cutting edge data science technology based on the Microsoft Cloud platform and services, including Azure machine learning, business intelligence reporting (“Power BI”), predictive analytics, Office 365, and others.
- Microsoft went on a world-wide hunt to find software vendors with potential to create disruptive new cloud software applications which incorporate machine learning and other cutting edge data science technologies. 9 finalists, including our OneBridge subsidiary, were selected from 721 companies in 50 countries who applied, to participate in the initial Microsoft Ventures Accelerator program focused on Machine Learning and Big Data applications for enterprise customers. OneBridge is the only Accelerator company to develop solutions for the oil & gas pipeline industry.
- The initial Accelerator sprint took place at Microsoft’s Seattle facilities between February and June, 2016. Technical and sales collaboration with Microsoft is expected to continue through at least 2019.
OneSoft technology has already been engaged to revolutionize two distinct market sectors.
Our first project involving cloud applications, known as OneNFP, developed SaaS business applications for not for profit organizations. OneNFP was divested in February, 2016, to focus fully on the OneBridge business opportunities.
The OneNFP business unit has been sold to Tangicloud Technologies Inc. Please click the button below for more information:
We believe that our revolutionary OneBridge software applications will transform management of assets and safety management / public awareness practices in the pipeline industry. OneBridge uses machine learning and other data science technologies to store, manipulate and analyze the big data sets required to operate a pipeline, including cognitive integrity management, safety management systems, compliance analytics, public awareness, emergency response and MicroSoft Hololens functionality. Our objective is to save lives and protect the environment by assisting pipeline operators in preventing pipeline leaks and failures.